Sunday, November 27, 2005

12 weeks!

Most people get lucky and the morning sickness ends at 12 weeks apparently I'm not so lucky. I had a 3 week non barfing streak that ended tonight during my dinner... but I won't regale you with that story, cause trust me, you don't want to hear it. Let's just say that this little goon had better be pretty cute cause he/she is trying my patience. (hahaha) Other than constant nausea and the occasional vomit action, things are pretty good. Have been noticing more pinching sensations but nothing that I would consider 'flutters' which is what everyone says movement feels like. i really don't expect to feel movement for some time, although i'm trying to be concious and aware.

Thanksgiving was a great time... lots of food (which all stayed down!), laughter, shopping and card playing. Grandma went a little crazy in the shopping department, and the goon may be clothed at least for the first year already. Although we had a great time, I was so happy to be home, in my own beds with the kitties. Especially since it's 45 degrees here, and it was 12 degrees on T-day.... Um yeah, no thanks. ;)
So... here is what he/she looks like right now....


And here is what I look like right now....(these pix are just post barf, so they may not be accurate, haha) I'm wearing my fave PJs in these pix... they have glow in the dark black cats.

Not reallly much change from last time. I've still only gained about 2 lbs, but since I puked about 2 lbs out this evening, I may be even, ha ha ha.

No comments: