Sunday, April 16, 2006

Alas, I won't be showing you pictures of the finished nursery. It's close.... very close, but no cigar! I will be showing you some progress tho! :D

Remember this? This is what the other wall in the baby's room looked like before.... Boring! The door leads to the crawl space.

A few changes...

Ryan working on the second cubby.

Two cubbies done! now for more paint! He brilliantly got these completely done in one weekend! they need a wee bit of sanding, and painting of course, and then shelves, but they are done!

I also spent lots of time working on the dresser that was given to us by our sweet friend Jackie. It's the dresser she used as a changing table with both of her sweet sons. We are blessed to have it!

Here's what it looked like before.

And after I had my way with it!

Hopefully the goons room will be finished this week... not likely, but hopefully!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room is certainly coming along! Looks wonderful!! You are soo crafty.
-Amanda H

Devon said...

Looks great!!

Heather said...

Again, LOVE the colors!! I wish I had half of your creativity!!