Thursday, June 15, 2006

41 weeks.

So today we are a week "overdue". I hate this term. Babies are born when they are ready to be born. This '40 weeks for all babes' is really a farce. So... we went to the midwife. All is well. Everything is still perfectly normal. So.... we wait. And we wait. I wish I had something more exciting to tell you, but I don't.....

I hate these boring posts, but I know if I dont' post something everyday, someones gonna wonder, and then the phone starts ringing. So... until tomorrow....

3 comments:

Sara said...

I just know it will go wonderfully for you! Hopefully people aren't calling you too much and you can enjoy your yard and the nice weather...

Jessica said...

Hi there. I stopped by via Babes in Blogland. Good luck with the waiting game.

shetha said...

Did you schedule a manicure yet? Soon your hands are going to be in a lot of photos ;) Not saying they don't look lovely now, just that a little pampering is a good thing. Thanks for being so patient, you're an inspiration...